Thursday, June 30, 2011

EYEBROWS 2

BUSHY EYE BROWS
Full eyebrows can be equally difficult to work with, so here is my honest advice "consult a profesional makeup artist" but am sure thats not what you want to hear. You all want me to share some trade secret that will ensure you dont spend more money to achieve great brow.
Well here it is; two simple and straight styles.
STYLE 1:Find the look/type of brow you will love, use a pencil to line it on your brows ensure its equal. Then use a razor or tweezer to take off any hair that doesn't fall in line with your desired look
STYLE 2: Get stencils, the most popular brand is e.l.f, place it on the brows and tweeze off all hair that doesn't fall in line with the stencil. Trim off excess lenght with baby scissors and voila! beautiful brow.Enjoy....

1 comment:

  1. My eyebrow is bushy,come and help me shapen it for me

    ReplyDelete