Thursday, January 31, 2013

PURPLE, PLUM AND PINK


Sundays are my favourite days of the week because i have a perfect excuse to wear makeup - CHURCH. i always ensure i go out of my way to do a full face makeup sometime i throw in eyelashes to finish off the wow look. here is another such sunday, precisely yesterday. 
 i went all out for purple even though i had nothing close to purple in my ensemble but the colour just jumped our of my pallet screaming pick me and i did.
 The idea was to create a smokey effect without using black. So i mixed two shades of purple with a lot of blending. Just when i was done i noticed a sleek eye shadow i have had for ages un- used, i used my finger to pat a slightly brighter purple colour on the eyes.




 For my lips it was a mixture of deep plum and peach, but the plum swallowed the peach and gave it a different look that i loved so it stayed on.

Whenever i do makeup, i feel great and happy. so when monday came and tried dragging me down. i went into my box and i created this look.

 I instantly felt better. make-up just always put me in a great mood.

 i threw head gear just for fun, sampling the one-sided gele i love so much.
But it wasn't working for me so i reduced the width and tuck in the flap and viola! this is much better.
Now some more picture for your viewing pleasure.


i love my smile in this pix even though i was sweating like a goat
TILL WE SEE AGAIN,BE GOOD. MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment