Monday, October 21, 2013

STORY SO FAR... YOUR VIEW on TVC

Over the course of the past 6 months i have transitioned from a freelance make-up artist into a television house make-up artist and even in this  last 4 months become a TV presenter.
on the set of your view

It has been a great journey and i give God all the glory, i can not take His grace for granted. The transition was not easy.
Just so you all know i have had no previous knowledge in broadcast neither have I ever presented any show before but i must ascribe all the glory to God and i have been favoured all the way.
100th episode of your view

I have been opportune to Co-host with 6 other ladies a show called "Your View". where women from all works of live, single, married, divorced, separated, young and old discuss anything and everything from politics,health, business to show biz.
on the set of your view with celebrity guest actor and producer KUNLE AFOLAYAN


This show has really blessed me. it has given me the opportunity to positively influence people, re-orientate women and give them a voice.
after the show 

I have always been passionate about transformation and for over 6 years i have been transforming women on the outside via make-up. I have also been involved in counselling youths and women with the focus on helping them maximise their potential especially with regards to entrepreneurship through motivational speaking.  So being on television helps me to reach-out to more people.
my first time ever hosting the show


A lot of people have been asking why i no longer actively update my blog, so this medium is to inform you all of what i have been up to.
at the celebration of  our 100th episode (am in the afro)


Thanks for your love and care.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO WATCH PREVIOUS SHOWS
YOURVIEW TVC

17 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations you guys 100th episode! That's soooo cool. Potential of the show was right there from conception. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Eyiyemi, i still see you as part of the family

      Delete
  2. Oluwayemisi Adebiyi OniyideOctober 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM

    Congratulations dear,am sooo happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya ibeji,am Happy for you..wat attracted me in u most is cos u and my husby ansa d same name.so i wish u more greatness in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so we are Odigie wives, the Odigie's are really blessed to have us in their lives and family

      Delete
  4. I'm happy for you nd I thank God for ur transformation....... Nd I'm inspired to be like you, I like makeup artistry tooo nd I'd like to join yu.... 08163547574

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. remain diligent in all you do, and send me a facebook friend request and ensure you attach a message.

      Delete
  5. Congrats Tope and the whole crew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats tope........you are going higher

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a strong story! So happy 4 u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoyed your comments on the YOUR VIEWS...Hope i get to talk to you one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the youtube expert was on leave but he is now back and he will work on it

      Delete
  9. Please try to update the episode on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am happy for you sis,love you so much

    ReplyDelete