Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A GOOD HEART

I have learnt that the most important thing about any project , dream or vision is to start. 
Start with what you have and Start where you are.
According to my Pastor and Mentor Sam Adeyemi "ideas rule the world and the most important resource you need is your imagination"







When I received the idea to train and raise 120 entrepreneurs within 2016 through the Ewäbela Makeup Academy and mentor as many as are interested through Ewäbela Beauty Business Clinic. I paid no attention to the cost implication - my focus was on the greater good that will result from the fulfillment of my vision.

I prayed
I planned
I started by announcing the invitation during a live show on Jan 1,2016.

I have received over 150 emails from people interested the training .

I don't have a venue yet - I believe it will come.
I don't have the makeup products I need to train the many students who have applied already - I know that will come also.

What I have is the WILL, 
I have a clear vision and I have the passion to follow through.
I have the skill which I am ready to impact free and I am sure all the needed recourses will show up.

After reading "Social Business " by Mohammed Yusuf , I believe there is a lot good in many people and they are willing to support good causes.

I am reaching out to as many as are reading this and have the capacity to support this vision.

We will make it happen - no matter what.

A willing mind will find a thousand ways.

6 comments:

  1. God bless you ma. if you can think it, then you can do it. please ma i haven't received a reply yet & i applied on the 7th of january

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check again, the mails have all been replied today.

      Delete
  2. Please ma,I am interested also.. Sent you a message on Facebook but you haven't replied yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reply to your email faster than Facebook messages , kindly send an email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Mrs Odigie.I always watch you ladies on the program Your View which is quite interesting.I have seen your works and I love them.I have been in so much search of your number.Please my wedding is coming up in October and I need you to handle my make over.I need you to add that final special touch to my wedding for me.How do I get in contact with you?Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to get a reply from you soon.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete