Thursday, March 4, 2010

makeup for a photoshoot


from non conventional to crazy makeup



Its been a very dull day and since I hate being less busy –an idle mind is the devils workshop- I called in my neighbour as a model. wit the intention of playing with my hand.

And so the makeup practical starts.


Here is her face before (my blank canvas)




i trimmed both eyebrows and i have applied Foundation and powder on her face (mary kay foundation 607 and black opal medium 03 loose powder)



Then the colours begin, yellow eye shadow (dis not ur conventional makeup colour but as can see its great i.e. if u feel like making noise)

Then I added deep blue, giving a catty winged look (dat is when we cross d over from non-conventional to slight craze)

Am sure u will feel its time to stop but not me, I added silver. At this point my model was murmuring (aunty tope isn’t this too much)

So what do u think is it a crime to express myself, cant blame me for going overboard I was trying to work boredom out of my system

6 comments:

  1. very creative,a good way to keep busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 3rd one with the yellow and the smile is lovely but the rest esp the last i think a dog will jump at this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really creative,unconventional but nice. Good Work

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice work!as u earlier said, sharp eye make-up with nude lips;makes total sense!

    ReplyDelete