Saturday, March 6, 2010

saturday turned out well after all


It’s Saturday and I am not doing make-up as in (no bridal, chief brides maid, the bridal train notin whatsoever), so when my mum suggested that she wants me to make her for our neighbours wedding I was ecstatic any makeup is good even if I don’t get paid . as in, am that crazy about makeup.
She’s wearing d traditional iro and buba, the gele is orange coloured, she is in her mid fifties, so I have my brief.
Try to make her beautiful in a mature, understated way. Not like this

This was my bride for last week kike,her colour was also orange but she combined it green.

My mum before, notice the under eye circle, uneven skin tone and scanty eyebrow

After I applied concealer for her under eye area, foundation to even the skin tone, powder give a matte and filled her eyebrow.

Finished look.
I believe that I have achieved my objective, beautiful yet understated very mature.

Product used –mac concealer (Nw 50)
Black opal flawless foundation (ebony black)
Tint powder (N10)
Marykay eye shadow (goldenrod, canberry)
Black opal lip gloss
All this products are available at reasonable prices just call to place your order

4 comments:

  1. Fashiom in Nigeria has relly improved with the help of people and concept like this.....More grease to your elbows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first part of your article suggests that you are passionate about what you do, like my friend says, "Every man is passion in a body, when you locate your area of your passion you don't have to work the rest of your life"

    I think you have all it takes to reach the top. Believe me, this is beautiful. About my fiancee's bridal make-up, We are considering it. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've changed my mind...mummy is the new queen on the block....lol...

    ReplyDelete