Friday, April 16, 2010

missed u all tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlings, I have not abandoned you contrary to obvious absence you have been on my mind and I have missed you.

I have been busy and most especially emotionally stressed but am back on track now ready to roll!!!

Last month ended with a musical video make-up for klever jay, below r pix from that day it was terrifying experience on the canoe


On our way to the island for the shoot


The model for the video is pretty so just mild enhancement because the song is a lover song
Here you have the model and the artist.

April started with “ZEE worlds” musical video and the song I must say was a very crazy song so that translated into the make-up on the models faces “smoky eyes”

and nude lips

here I used blue to smoke the eyes (its not compulsory to use black you can also use purple and deep green) yeah I know the lip are loud wit red but :D lol it’s a nice touch.

Check this out!!!

female soldiers so well dats all for now.
it’s a little crazy in my world –I know- but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment