Wednesday, April 21, 2010

practical training session

I have had a very busy and interesting month so far. Training sessions (for makeup and nails) now in full swing I was very impressed by yeside’s practical and that informed her picture being here today.

Below is the lady I told her to come in her regular makeup –casual look.


Before

The transformation process almost concluded

After all said and done, isn’t she pretty. (i know am not a good photographer)
Like I always say every woman is beautiful.


This the pix of another student “titilayo” in practical nail training session.

N.B: Abike Dabiri Erewa’s pictures just came officially. so now I can share wit you all.

feels great to schmooze wit celebs she is a great woman,i can saythat personally and i love her(agape ooo!!!!)
A photo shoot for vanguard allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment