Monday, May 6, 2013

CHANGES: MAKE-UP & ME

Its been a long time since i did a post, am truly sorry, A whole lot of things have changed in resent times, i got a new job as a the supervisor for the make-up and wardrobe for a television which means i now work 8am - 5pm *sigh* it still feels strange to wake early in the morning to get set for work, leave my kids and that brings me to the topic of my boys - who are 13 months old -
how i miss all their latest antics.

Working has been fun and am truly grateful to be among the lucky few who are doing what they love and getting paid for it. Also am free to continue my freelance make-up jobs on the side, so am really pleased and great full to God.


Here are a couple of my pictures at work.


2 comments:

  1. I used to be recommended this web site via my cousin.
    I am now not positive whether or not this submit is written by means of him
    as no one else recognise such precise about my
    problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web page: fat burning soup diet ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    My web-site diet tea (blartz.com)

    ReplyDelete