Thursday, May 9, 2013

MY PARTY OUTFIT

I was invited for a party recently and it was a proper "owambe" (i.e. yoruba party). The colours for the day was gold for the bride - my friend and blue for the grooms side. Since am a guest from the brides side gold was the colour me.
Here the challenge begins, getting the proper outfit cost me a lot. My tailor disappointed by sewing an extremely tight dress for me and so i had to fall back on my birthday sequence buba and velvet wrapper. 

I also doubled as the make-up artist for the bride so no time for my own make-up, please reserve your comments on my face and simply admire my dress.


 Till my next post remain beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Looooooool @ no comment on ur face, buh u stil look gud tho... Fine cloth... One wrd "weldone"

    ReplyDelete