Monday, June 3, 2013

BRIDAL : CHRISTY COLE

The beautiful bride that am showcasing today is my colleague a reporter CHRISTIANA COLE.
My first meeting with her held alot of haggle seemingly close to blackmail and later cajoling me into agreeing to give her a discount.
I will forgive all that hassel because she was such a beautiful bride. You know those brides that close their eyes and let you have your way not super imposing picture of their ideal look and more (bridezilla) - well that was christy, she told me and i quote "i trust you, you are a professional just do your job am sure i will be pleased".
Am sure that will make anyone happy but me, because now i have the job of living up to her and lofty expectations. here is the result - and if i can say so myself, i am pleased.





Traditional was first, after which we rushed back to the hotel to change for the white wedding. As usual we didn't have enough time to do a proper makeup change so i just layered another eye-shadow on her lids and changed her lip colour. What to you think? Though this time i didn't have time to take good pictures like the traditional ones but still cool.



Well christy my darling i wish what i wish all my brides "that you don't see your period for the 1st nine months and the result will be twins lol!"

I remain beautifully yours
N.B: here are some pictures of my look to the wedding.

Big madam right? *wink*

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm well am gonna say well done but I guess an eyeliner on the water line and her lid too would have defined her eyes more

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ewabela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic...kudos

    ReplyDelete