Tuesday, July 12, 2011

COLORFULL TUESDAY


There are days and some days are extra unique. i woke up today with some makeup concepts on my mind, colour combinations and placement concept. All-in-all, i spent the entire day in one form of makeup or another makeup. Constantly changing and improving the different looks.

Almost injured my self trying to fix my eye lashes, am so used to my milani mascara or the single lashes strand by strand but since i am in a creative mood i wanted to try some thing new. Hence the all together clustered eye lashes which simply didn't work - on me anyway - so i reverted back straight away.

And the result as you can see is very different from my normal style but equally creative don't you think?
Today's makeup was inspired by the creativity of  queenofblending click her name to follow her on twitter
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I <3 the combination of the colurs,really cool

    ReplyDelete